I have five weeks, three days and thirteen hours and thirty-ish minutes left of the school year as I write this, only four weeks if I don’t include exam week. Looking at the fact school started in September that is not very long. If I include the fact there is not another chance to raise my grades after this, and I have to prepare for dance team auditions and the recital, OH I also have to eat, drink, shower, sleep, relax and maybe blog this is the busiest five weeks, three days, thirteen hours and twenty-eight-ish minutes of the year at the moment.
How I am possibly going to survive?
- I am going to try to have a daily quiet time. Meaning I am going to drink coffee, pray, read the Bible and listen to music for 10-20min. a day.
- I am going to try to drink as much water as I can.
- I am going to try to have snacks ready, like a whole bunch of them ready.
- I am going to try to take an hour a day to practice dance.
- I am going to try to get some ten hour sleep.
- I am going to try to clean my room so I actually have a place to work.
- I am going to try my best and know I am trying my best which is good enough.
- I am going to try to schedule, schedule, make dozens of lists, so I get everything done in a timely manner and do not forget anything.
Good luck to everyone finishing off the year!
This would be a lot more detailed and encouraging if I wasn’t so busy! Not to mention you shouldn’t even be reading this! YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING! And learning about how English teachers do not like to see the word “should” or “you” in your writing!